Monday, September 23, 2013

Combine
The app I'm inventing is called Combine. It will cost $0.99 to download but will be well worth it. The purpose of this app is to combine all the social media websites you use. For example, you will be able to read tweets from this app, as well as see instagram posts, vines, etc. This way, you can see all of the things you check everyday on one app. I think mostly teenagers would use this app because they're the ones using these social media sites such as instagram and twitter. I think they will like how everything is combined onto one app so they can see everything together.

Anyone with a social media account can use this app. I think it will be very convenient to all. I know after school, I always check three different apps. But by having this app, I will only have to check one. I will still get to see everything as if I were to check all three. Lets say, for example, that you only have twitter but you follow people who have instagram. You are still able to see their instagram posts even though you do not have instagram. This app doesn't just have to be for teenagers either, your parents might like it as well.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment